How does Group Mercator Press fulfil your wishes perfectly?
1. You ask for a quotation from our commercial representative, or you contact the Estimating & Order intake department directly.
2. We will get back to you as soon as we have carefully analysed your request. We will examine whether Mercator Press is able to process your order. Wherever possible, we will propose a better or cheaper alternative.
3. We check whether there is paper and capacity available, just in case. If necessary, we will immediately try to find any alternatives or emergency solutions.
4. Your plans change? We will gladly adjust our quotation.
5. Once you have decided to make use of the services of Mercator Press, your quotation becomes an order. From now – until the time of delivery – your file will be carefully followed up by one of our Account Executives.
Indeed, at Mercator Press you will have one contact only. This makes matters less complicated so that any possible problems can be solved quickly and efficiently.
6. We take out an option on the paper. The option will be replaced by a definite order.
7. You give us your digital file. Our 'high-tech'-prepress department will provide optimal printing preparation.
8. Our sophisticated offset presses provide quality printing.
9. The finishing of printing (bonding, gluing, cutting, addresses, sealing, post drop, and so on) will proceed according to your instructions, exactly as agreed.